You know something has officially become a phenomenon when it inspires cool nail art.
Check out this "Gangnam Style"-inspired manicure to show off your love for the catchy Korean pop song on your nails. Each nail is different, so this is a really fun manicure!
Here's how you do it:
- For your pinkies: paint your nails yellow, then add three back diagonal stripes as shown in the video.
- For your ring fingers: paint your fingernail silver, and then add glitter.
- For your middle finger: paint your middle fingernail white. Add two diagonal blue stripes, then fill them in to make a tuxedo shape.
- Paint a black X in the middle of the white part on your middle finger to make a bow tie. Then add two black curved lines to the blue section to finish off the jacket.
- For your index finger, paint it white, then add multicolored dots with a dotting tool or toothpick. Use a white striper to split some of them in half, and in the others add a smaller white dot.
- For the thumbs, paint them bright green. Wait for them to dry, then use pieces of tape to make stripes, and cover the rest of the nail in navy.
- Finish off with a top coat on all your nails.
If you're not feeling up to doing all that, just pick one or two of your favorite designs and do those. Paint the rest of your nails a plain color.
Oppa Gangnam Style!
Thanks to Wambie girl Julie for sending this in!
Source: Cute Polish