Everybody has bad skin days, whether that means you have a breakout, dry or flaky skin, or irritation. But here’s how you can get glowing skin.
The tips are from Seventeen and Nina Patino from a posh New York City salon and spa!
- Use steam to open up your pores. You can do this by taking a hot shower, using a warm washcloth on your skin, or carefully boiling a pot of water and leaning your face over it.
- Clean with a milky cleanser, because it’s easy on your skin. Skip anything with lots of harsh chemicals.
- Look for an oxygen mask, which can really help reduce redness in your skin. Use it about once a week.
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized by drinking water and using a nice lotion that you like.
- Energize your skin by washing your face with bubbly club soda. Do this after your regular face wash. Nina says this will help close up your pores and rejuvenate your complexion.
That’s it – five tips that should help your skin get glowing and gorgeous.