Congratulations to Adele – she has the best-selling album of 2012 to date!
Adele’s album 21 is selling like crazy, but she actually has no one but two albums on the list. Her earlier one 19 landed in tenth spot on the list.
Here’s the complete list of the 10 most-sold albums of 2012 so far, with how many copies they’ve sold.
- Adele – 21, (3.67 million)
- Lionel Richie – Tuskegee, (0.91 million)
- One Direction – Up All Night, (0.90 million)
- Whitney Houston – The Greatest Hits, (0.82 million)
- Various Artists – Now 41 (0.71 million)
- Carrie Underwood - 'Blown Away' (0.60 million)
- Luke Bryan, -'Tailgates & Tanlines' (0.58 million)
- Nicki Minaj - 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' (0.56 million)
- Drake - 'Take Care '(0.55 million)
- Adele -'19' (0.54 million)
Wambie girls, which one of these albums is your favorite of the year?
Source: Ocean Up