This manicure is so cute, and so easy to do. You just need a bit of patience between steps.
You need: pink, black, & silver nail polish, scissors, and tape. Clear nail polish is optional but recommended.
- First, if you want a base coat, paint your nails clear. Paint all your nails pink. Wait for them to dry.
- Cut pieces of tape so you can make the star shape.
- Carefully place the tape on the bottom part of your nail. You want them to cover up the parts you want left pink.
- Add a black coat. Let it dry and remove the tape.
- Move the tape up a little bit to leave room for your black edge.
- Paint the remaining part of your nail silver.
That's it! If you want, you can add a top coat to seal in your starburst design.
Thanks to Wambie girl Hannah F. for sending this in!