When school lets out in June, summer can feel like it's going to last forever. But it's August already, so there are just a few weeks of vacation left.
Don't panic – you have lots of time left. Here are some fun things to do so you can make the most of your summer vacation via Gurl.com.
- Have a clothes swap with your friends and try out lots of new outfits.
- If your friends aren't the same size as you, you could be stylists for each other for a day.
- Try out an art project, like do-it-yourself jewelry, a cute photo collage, or a painting.
- Write your best friend a letter. Maybe you didn't get to see your bestie much this summer, so catch her (or him!) up on all the stuff you got up to.
- Have a picnic with your friends to enjoy the summer sun.
- Go for a day at an amusement park with a big group.
- Invite your friends over for a T.V. or movie marathon.
- Try out a volunteer activity (charity walks and animal shelters are easy, fun ways to give back)
- Read a good book
- Stay up late with your BFFs and watch the sunrise
- Experiment with a fun fashion trend, like neon, crop tops, maxi skirts, or flowery shorts.
- Relax outside in the beautiful sun (don't forget the SPF!)
- Test out a new exercise class, like yoga or dance. You might find a new hobby!
- Make a yummy-sounding recipe for your fam.
- Go swimming!
Wambie girls, what are your favorite summer things to do?