Winter break is the perfect time to try out new hairstyles, so here's an easy way to get gentle waves in your hair without having to use a curling iron.
1. Once your hair is washed and detangled, add a little bit of mousse to your hair and comb it through.
2. Blow-dry your hair until it's about 75% dry. Don't let it get all the way dry.
3. Now here's the key part. Make two braids in your hair.
4. Pull the braids apart a little bit. The looser your braids are, the looser your curls will be. If you make them super tight, your hair will look more crimped than wavy.
5. Either blow-dry your hair or wait for it to dry naturally (like while you sleep).
6. Gently undo your braids, then comb your fingers through your hair.
Source: The Beauty Department