If you're bored, have some plain headbands, and have some fabric scraps lying around, here's something to do - D.I.Y. a cool headband!
You need: a plain plastic headband, fabric, scissors, and hot glue or craft glue.
Here's what you do:
1. Cut your fabric into long strips. You could even use an old T-shirt if you want.
2. Add glue to the headband, then start wrapping the fabric strips around it. Just work from one end to the other.
3. While this is drying, take three strips of fabric and braid them together, starting off and finishing with a knot.
4. Glue the braid to the fabric-wrapped headband carefully.
5. Let it dry, and then wear your chic new headband!
If you don't have a headband, you can just make the braid from fabric strips and then sew the ends together.
Check out the photos below for the steps and some examples of different kinds of cloth you can use.
Source & photos: AlisaBurke