The idea for this manicure is to re-crete a mosaic on your nails, so you'll need a few different colors of nail polish and a bit of pateience.
The polish colors used in the tutorial are white (for the base), black (for the lines), and red, blue, and yellow to fill in the spots. You can choose your favorite colors.
Here's how you do it:
1. Paint your nails white (this will be the base for your manicure).
2. Next, make the mosaic pieces. Use a super thin nail polish brush and black nail polish. Make the lines cross each other, so there will be shapes to fill in.
3. When the lines are dry, grab the lightest color and start filling in one of the mosaic spots.
4. Carefully add your other colors, going from lghtest to darkest. Be really careful and do your best to stay within the lines.
5. Of course, it's almost impossible to stay totally within in the lines, so re-do the black lines you did in step 2.
6. When it's all dry, finish off with a clear top coat so your manicure lasts a long time.