Sometimes you just need some great jams to help you get over a breakup or an old crush.
Being sad and crying to your friends can help, but ultimately focusing on yourself and your emotional health is the best solution.
And what better way to focus on yourself than to just crank up your headphones and rock out to thise empowering songs!
Here's a playlist of awesome "get over someone" songs via Seventeen:
1. Part of Me- Katy Perry
2. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)- Kelly Clarkson
3. Best Thing I Never Had- Beyonce
4. I Look So Good Without You- Jessie James
5. Single- Natasha Bedingfield
6. Forget You- Cee Lo Green
7. Ridin' Solo- Jason Derulo
8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Glee Version)- Glee Cast
9. Sexy To Me- JoJo
10. I Don't Need A Man- The Pussycat Dolls
11. Over It- Katharine McPhee
12. All These Boys- Jasmine V
13. Bulletproof- La Roux
14. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)- Beyonce
15. Don't Hold Your Breath- Nicole Scherzinger
16. The Boys- Dragonette
17. Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
Do you ever listen to music to help you get over something? Is there any songs we left out that would be a good addition to this playlist?